I came back from business trip today, and notice the Sunflower is not growing so fast anymore. Maybe that because the pot is too small for its root already. Therefore I have digged a place to plant the baby sunflower. Unfortunately, when I took out the other seedings, it doesn't seem to germinate, so I guess my germination success rate was 1 out of 20 seeds.

As I cleaning up, to my surprise I found another plantlet that mysteriously hiding behind my broom. I must have throw some of the seeds on the ground and wash it to the drain, and one of it must have caught in between the broom.

So, my failure wasn't that bad, at least I have two sunflower plants

I proceed with putting more seeds straight to the ground, wishing a higher rate germination. So enjoy the pictures.... :)









Coming up, my mulberries 2nd project, and 3rd project, hopefully a 'miracle fruit' plant.


This entry was posted on 5:49 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: