So unfortunately that my watermelon plant only have one fruit growing. The other babies doesn't see to be able to grow and always dry out and dropped from the vine.
Well, even though it is only one fruit, I think it is a good for me as this is my first time trying to grow watermelon. The fruit has been getting bigger and bigger. The growth is very obvious, each day you look at it, you can see it getting bigger. It is something very unique to watch.
Hopefully the watermelon will grow into the right size for me to harvest and we can have our first homegrown watermelon fruit. That is if my wife has not step on it and crush it yet...






This entry was posted on 8:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: