Here we go again...

The first batch was a success one, which I have learn a lot on how to grow it and maximize the potential of its growing process. This time, my second batch, I am determined to make it even better! Simply means, I will try to grow it taller and have bigger flower heads.

I have sow two different variety, which is Giant Mammoth and Red Prado.

The giant mammoth is one of the large variety, and probably on this particular ground patch I will not able to get the maximum potential growth due to the low depth of the soil. While the Red Prado is a shorter cultivar that may grow up to 5ft high but with the flower head ray petals red in color.

Will post again once I see any of the seeds germinated...



This entry was posted on 8:18 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: