Day 54 is like 7 weeks and I can see my sunflowers are coming out with buds and ready to bloom in the next few days. I gave them fertilizer once a week, and that encourage them to grow really tall. The highest is about 4ft, which is up to my chest level, mind you I am 5 feet 7. The stem is really thick and stable now, but the shorters one still have problem withstanding heavy rain and sometimes topple down. I thought of thinning some of the shorter ones because the taller ones are blocking the sun from them.

I got my giant Mammoth and Kong sunflower last week, I am now trying to germinate it. It is time to shop for a super huge pot for this. I won't be mass growing them instead going to do it 1 at a time.


Here are some of the picture I took yesterday evening...


Hopefully the next update I can able to show you guys the bloom sunflowers...


This entry was posted on 7:22 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: