I didn't keep track of the actual days of this pumpkin unlike my sunflower. However, I will roughly think now is about 3 weeks old. The first two leafs from the seed has dropped and now having produce 5 leafs. I can see from the look for it, this will be the bush type, instead of running vines. If you see below the pictures, another seed manage to germinate, so I have put it at the same pot, oh yeah... I have transffered the first one to a bigger pot now. While transplanting it, the root is amazingly long and everywhere, even to the very bottom of the pot. I accidently broke a few, but luckyly after the day I transplanted, it still growing well. I now putting it in the full sun, and hope to see them flower in another month or so, and them hopefully it will bear fruit.


I ordered along with my giant sunflowers, some Atlantic Giant Pumpkin seed, the ones that can give you a 1000 lbs pumpkin... cant wait for that too...

Come back sometime soon for some more update of my watermelon plant and ladies finger... which I successfully germinated it :)



This entry was posted on 6:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: