Last two weeks a when I was away for business trip, it was raining heavily with strong wind. My sunflower was toppled down and the fall eventually cracked the stem a little. I have to bandage it with soil and cloth, I don't know it will work or not...


Well not long after, there are results...
Check out how tall is it
Decided to move it outside of the house

My personal best, 108 inches, thats 9 feet high



This entry was posted on 6:53 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Ammie said...

    OMG !!!!

  1. ... on May 31, 2010 at 1:38 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    You can cut up and compost the plants that have finished blooming. Its a nice green cycle! you recycle what the plants have taken up from your feeding.

  3. ... on September 7, 2010 at 6:51 PM