This is the thing about growing sunflowers, they will eventually die in the matter of time. Sunflowers are annual plants, like many other edible vegetables... they grow to produce fruits and then they die. It like their sole purpose of living in this world. Though it is sad to see them dying, but I have got my satisfaction to watch them grow from a tiny seed growing into a tall plant and bloom flowers. It is the most interesting life cycle. The only thing left now is to wait till it wilt completely and dry up so I can harvest the seeds from the head. And then... I have to start all over again...
The next post, I will probably can show you guys how to harvest the seeds from the head.





This entry was posted on 5:57 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: